Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Multimedia

Multimedia

A few weeks ago we had our first multimedia session. On the first session we painted our backgrounds, mine was purple. We used sponges, combs and the things that look like long toothpicks.When we painted we didn't paint the same way we painted different ways to make texture.

On the second session we made something out of newspaper, I made a cupcake. Before we made our amazing things of art we sketched out a quick drawing of what we were going to do in our topic books.

After we sketched our art we drew parts of it onto the newspaper then we cut it out and used PVA glue to stick it to our backgrounds.

First I drew a cupcake wrapper onto my newspaper then I cut it out and stuck it on to my background. I then drew the rest of my cupcake and stuck it on to my background.

Then I finished gluing on the rest of my cupcake.

On the next session of multimedia I used a page from a magazine to make my cupcake wrapper colorful. I put some pastel on it to make it pop. We added glitter to make it look amazing.

By Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment